- Qualified, Glasgow, Commercial
About Our Client
A multinational organisation with offices in Glasgow.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for all accounting aspects of a portfolio of projects. The role will include:
- Business partnering with sales to ensure potential accounting and finance complexities understood with each of the suggested contracts before any go live date.
- Business partnering with Financial Controllers in each geography to improve accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting capability.
- Provide input where requested by the Director of Finance to ensure deals are entered into with proper governance, controls, and approvals from impacted business units.
- Working with the accounting team to create and implement accounting policy and processes to respond proactively to support the strategic direction of the Business including the creation and maintenance of a "Blueprint" accounting entry document for each of the leasing structures.
- Partnering with internal financial services to agree processes with external funding partners.
- Business partnering with internal tax teams in various geographies to understand any specific in country tax legislation that may add additional complexities and design a solution to ensure sales can continue to be pursued.
- Presenting financial results and opportunities to the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will a qualified accountant and will have a strong commercial accounting background. They will possess good project management skills and will possess excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
The Project Accountant will be offered a salary of up to £55,000 plus benefits.