Opportunity to join global leader
Stable industry with generous benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an instantly recognisable, world-leading engineering business with a global footprint,.
Due to major investment, growth and the reshaping of the finance, a fantastic opportunity has been created for a Project Controller.
This role is tasked to provide accurate, timely financial Information, working on adding value to the business, while ensuring strong and effective controls are in place.
- Responsible for the integrity of the Project Financial Information.
- Monitoring all Project Costs and addressing variances for all active divisions or business units.
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting activity of all aspects of the Project Portfolio.
- Recommend possible courses of action to mitigate risk or to achieve opportunities.
- Review and challenge cash planning.
- Prepare and update monthly reports and presentation in project review meetings.
- Follow-up hedging & bonds requirements for the project.
- Responsible for coordinating the Long term functional forecasts.
- Attend Project Core Team meetings as required and all relevant project meetings.
- Secure on time delivery of information to the various stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a stable CV and a track record of similar project accounting or commercial business partnering within the engineering and/or manufacturing sector.
Experience of working in an international environment is desirable, as is knowledge of ERP systems, while strong communication and influencing skills are essential.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits