Project Development Manager
Opportunity to be truly innovative
About Our Client
Forward thinking and innovative Plastic recycling company looking for a Project Development Engineer to asses their facilities against key criteria for OEE, extension and implementing lean processes.
The key responsibilities of the Project Development Manager are:
- Propose strategic projects in response to any improvements, optimisation and growth opportunities, alongside managing tendering processes
- Map out preliminary process flow diagrams for the proposed processing plant as part of the project's development stages
- Prepare feasibility studies and appraisal documents to present to senior managers and board members
- Carry out bencmarking and value engineering exercises for CAPEX development projects
- Prepare a responsibility matrix and interface schedule for each project
- Provide support and assistance on the l and technical optimisation of operational sites.
- Support relevant reporting lines in business strategy
- Maintain strong knowledge of any economic or other relevant external factors which could influence current or future project activity.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required, which includes: H&S, Quality Assurance, Sustainability Planning, Legal, HR, Operations and Engineering.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Development Manager will:
- Have a proven track record of effective business strategy in respect of project management
- Experience of working in recycling or manufacturing environments
- Strong commercial and financial understanding
- Excellent project management experience
- Experience of working on a greenfield or brownfield site, from the initial stages, through to project completion
- Experience of financial modelling
- Ability to liaise seamlessly with Engineering and Maintenance teams
- Experience of working with OPEX and CAPEX suppliers
- Ability to be able to read site plans and drawings
- Horizon scanning in respect of new and innovative technologies that could be innovated and applied to the facility
- Clear understanding and interest in being pioneering in implementing Industry 4.0
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and ability to work from home.