- Rapidly growing mixed-use developer
- Opportunity to be in first generation constuction position for the business
About Our Client
Our client is a Pan-European developer who are investing heavily into the London real estate market.
The developments are mixed use with an emphasis on residential for sale and rental.
The business is constantly building its pipeline and with further development due to start construction shortly, they require an experienced and driven Project Director to lead the construction works.
As the Project Director and leader for construction delivery, the responsibilities will include:
- Management of project delivery
- Developing strong relationships with consultants and contractors
- Work with the pre-construction team to plan the delivery of new developments
- Work closely with the Managing Director, managing cost, Health & Safety and performance
- Chair regular update meetings on the progress of the projects
- Develop a construction team to manage all works and contractors
- Plan and manage the direct team ensuring they are receiving the training and development to deliver outstanding projects
- Ensure the projects are delivered to the highest standard
- Manage health & safety actively and personally review the performance across the sites
The Project Director will also be part of the leadership team and will be required to have input into the business on strategy and future plans to become a leading developer in London.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering outstanding projects in London.
You will need to have experience working on mixed-use developments with an emphasis on residential project within London.
All projects will be of a high rise nature and will therefore require an individual who has delivered similar projects successfully.
The Project Director does need to be a strong team player and self starter to enable them to be part of developing the construction team and growing a self delivery capability. This is also combined with a hands on approach which will be required, especially during the first project they would manage.
London based or have commuted into London on a regular basis
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary with bonus, pension and excellent holiday allowance with additional time off for Christmas shut down.
This position for the Project Director offers the opportunity to work within a growing business and be part of forming a UK presence from an established European business.