Great day rate of upto £800
5 month contract with the potential of extention or moving onto other projects
About Our Client
My client is a leader in their industry who is going through lots of change and investment.
- Oversee, drive and approve plans for projects / programmes, including activities, resources, costs, roles, responsibilities and quality as defined by the Tax Transformation Project Methodology (ADF Waterfall)
- Manage and coordinate project / programme budgets, forecasts, tasks, schedules, risks, change management, and status to support effective decisions and project reporting to stakeholders and review boards.
- Manage and coordinate interdependencies between projects and programme workstreams (intra-program and across portfolio).
Drive effective risks and issues management, ensuring processes are in place and effectively used. Ensure problems resolved and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage junior PM roles within the programme and coordinate and support project mangers on each of the individual initiatives
- Own project / programme improvement plans and oversee execution of remediation plans.
Manage changes to project/programme scope, ensuring that all impacts and changes are approved and appropriately communicated to stakeholders and review boards
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree
- Project / Programme Management certifications
- Tax Transformation experience
- Accounting qualification
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Programme Manager of Director
- Strong programme management skills
- Deep knowledge of financial management and benefits realisation
What's on Offer
Finance Project director role in Luton within the Manufacturing and Production industry paying upto £800 a day.
Finance Project director