Industry influencer & market leaders in our fields with five high quality brands
Innovating, designing and manufacturing advanced industrial technology
About Our Client
Innovating, designing and manufacturing advanced industrial technology. Construction Product industry influencers and market leaders in our fields with five high quality brands at the front of technology and enterprise. At all levels in our organisation, we are encouraged to embrace our inner entrepreneur to drive actions, focus on what matters and share ideas so that every individual can have an impact on the business. In return we are rewarded, supported in our development and given the opportunities to grow within a large multinational organisation.
- Competently Project Manage and carry out general maintenance, installations and repairs to equipment both planned and preventative.
- Lift Tables
- Tooling Support
- General site maintenance
- Work with third party contractors where needed for maintenance, holding them to account and ensuring requirements are being met effectively and efficiently
- Ensure maximum uptime and minimum downtime of all operations.
- Liaise with production teams and Operations Manager over machine breakdowns to prioritise repairs
- Support factory operatives in performing machine changes and settings.
- Participation in Project Engineering including:
- Press & New asset installs
- Specifications guidance on new asset purchases
- Process engineering (Flow mapping, value stream mapping, toolbox etc)
- Standard operations support
- Work with production managers on Standard & Safe op practices
- Create & maintain press setting Standard Operating Procedures
- Prepare time and cost estimates
- Management of two toolmakers and a fitter
- Ensuring the health and safety of yourself and others in the work environment
The Successful Applicant
A self motivated individual recently graduated and or 1 - 3 years experience in Engineering within a manufacturing / production environment.
Capable of working as part of a team and managing others.
Experience of repairing and maintaining a wide range of manufacturing/ production equipment and time served as a Mechanical Engineer with some Electrical knowledge is essential.
- 3 Years' experience Minimum
- Degree Qualified in a Mechanical Engineering background (Electrical with Mechanical experience considered)
- Strategic mindset
- Knowledge of power press & Progressive die stamping operations preferred
- Experience managing/supervising a team of people
- Project management experience desirable
- Experience managing contractors and Maintenance agreements
- Experience with preventative planned maintenance and TPM systems
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary and benefits package
Career Development & Progression