Multiple roles available from graduate level to senior Project Engineers
Exciting time to join a forward thinking business
About Our Client
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Manufacturing company in Derby who are currently searching for a Project Engineer join their business. The company are delivering sustainable profitable growth, while also priding themselves on a high quality of work to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification. They have won 3 innovation awards and have grown their business by 70% in the last year
The main responsibilities for the Project Engineer at the Derby business would be;
- Plan, design, execute, monitor and control your projects.
- Ensure all costs are recorded and appropriate to the project design, and that any variations from the original order are recouped from the Client by you.
- Meet client expectations by ensuring prompt replies to queries, implementing comments and meeting site delivery dates.
- Communicate with the project Detailer to ensure correct drawings are produced in accordance with the client's project requirements
- Ensure NCR's are kept to a minimum throughout your multiple projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Engineer at the Derby business would expected to have;
- A degree in a relevant industry
- A construction or steel metal background
- Great inter personal skills
- Solid project management skills
- Have the ability to work independently and have solid problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, apply for more information.