An award winning product development and manufacturing company
Opportuninty to devlop
About Our Client
My client are an exciting and award winning product development and manufacturing organisation that sell their product globally, they have ambitious plans to launch new products into multiple markets using bespoke advanced manufacturing processes.
The Project Engineer will contribute to an exciting R&D programme, the work of the team encompasses materials and production innovation and will touch on cutting edge process development with technology such as robotics and automation, rapid manufacture and design for extreme mechanical performance all in scope.
- Detailed delivery of mechanical and materials specifications for R&D.
- Design of parts and fixtures for testing.
- Involvement with mechanical and environmental testing.
- Analysis and reporting of results.
- Desk research on state of the art sensors, materials and processes.
- Liaison with materials and component suppliers.
- Research into capital equipment and production technology.
The Successful Applicant
As the Project Engineer you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified - Mechanical or Mechatronic
- Your experience would have been developed within process, project or industrial engineering, ideally within a highly automated manufacturing environment
- Experience of mechanical design and testing
- 3D CAD experience highly desirable
- Excellent coordination skills and problem solving skills
- Strong desire for personal and professional development
- A self-starter with energy and drive
What's on Offer
Excellent salary dependant on skills and experience