NEW Project Engineer vacancy based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Project Engineers, Coordinators and Contracts Engineers will be considered
About Our Client
Based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire my client, Design, Manufacture and Supply their own niche products to a range of clients UK wide. There do also supply some products overseas and due to expansion now require a new Project Engineer to join the business. This is a great opportunity to join a stable, growing organisation.
The role of the Project Engineer is very important to the company as you will be responsible for delivering key projects on-time and in full to customer satisfaction. Once a contract has been accepted by the company the management of this project is down to the Project Engineers to make sure this is completed which includes liaison with the customer, coordination with the internal departments and competition of all relevant paperwork.
Reporting Directly into the Divisional Director your outlined duties will be;
- To liaise closely with all departments, especially Production, to ensure all contractual requirements are understood & being actioned.
- To liaise closely with the Customer to keep them up to date, issue them information promptly and records and data are compiled for review, etc.
- To ensure Customer's requirements are actioned, ITP is completed, and certification is compiled
- To attend launch & chair progress meetings as required to coordinate activities.
- To Ship goods & invoice Customers as required by the Contract.
- To keep the contract management system up to date & all relevant contract information is placed on document management system.
- To review cost information & update ERP system thus helping to build up the cost report.
- To occasionally travel to support tenders, contract negotiations.
- To collate Contract documentation and arrange for its transmittal to the client.
- To always be professional with a positive attitude and work with commercial urgency when customers require it.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position, you will ideally have a background in either, Projects, Applications, Coordination or a similar engineering environment. Training on the company products will be given, and all industry backgrounds will be considered.
What's on Offer
Salary is dependent on background knowledge, circa £25,000 to £40,000. This is a permanent position, which includes a company bonus and progression opportunities.