Interesting and Diverse role
Stable and growing sector
About Our Client
Based North of Cardiff the client is a high volume manufacturer with sites throughout Europe. They supply heavily into the UK but also internationally and have been recently breaking production records with their products in constant demand. Continued personally development plays a big part in their culture as well as a team based approached to working.
As the successful Project Engineer your key areas of focus will be:
- Create Safe Systems of work
- Pipe work design
- Design review
- Create risk assessments
- Contractor Control
- Pressure Vessel Regulations
- LOLER Regulations
- Gas Safety
- Manual Handling
- Plant and domestic gas boiler systems
- Ammonia compressor systems
- Air compressor systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Fork truck maintenance
- Control of scaffolding erections
- Civil maintenance works
- Scheduling of service contract work
- Examine reasons of equipment failure and root cause problem.
- Research and design, evaluate and develop installations.
- Estimate budget and scope of projects.
- Provide initial pipe work designs
- Liaise with contractors where external design is required
- Supervise pipe work installation
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Plant/Mechanical Engineer you will ideally have the following experience:
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Excellent prioritisation management.
- To be able to use software to, analysis data and produce reports
- To be able to produce drawings using AutoCAD
- To have a good understanding of SAP software.
- Willing to be on call on certain occasions.
What's on Offer
A salary of £35,000-£38,000 plus Company Bonus, Private Medical, Life Assurance, Income Protection and Generous Pension.