PROJECT ENGINEERING MANAGER - Egypt
International Organization in the Military sector
Facilities management in challenging environment
About Our Client
Our client is an International independent organization responsible for peacekeeping operations.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will oversee all facilities and construction projects, refurbishment and maintenance on the Egyptian operations, at camps level as well as remote sites. As Facilities Engineering Manager you will have to maintain assets in a condition suitable for their intended use but more specifically you will have to:
- Lead on advising, planning, designing and delivering a sustainable facility. Creating inspired energy efficiency programs and measuring exact benefits.
- Establish and maintains a pro-active inspection program and oversee the provision of water supplies, sewage disposal and electrical power and other critical utilities for all operations in the Sinai.
- Take responsibility for refurbishment and new construction and oversee all contracted engineering and facilities works.
- Comply with the company personnel regulations, establish and maintains personnel controls to evaluate staff performance, and ensure a productive and professional work area free of harassment.
- Participate in necessary SAP system development, modification and utilization.
The Successful Applicant
You have a degree in Project Management, Engineering, Facilities Management or Construction Management. Professional registration and post graduate qualifications are highly desirable.
You also have more than 10 years of progressively responsible work experience in implementing recognized project planning and management systems in construction and property management. You have extensive proficiency and demonstrate leadership in project management, and the supervision of consultants and contractors in a facilities and construction environment.
You have worked overseas, preferably in the Middle East or Africa. An experience working with a military, construction or large catering organization in remote site will be a plus.
You speak English fluently.
What's on Offer
Net cash compensation + advantages + expat package.