Project Implementation Manager - Prince2
PRINCE 2 Project Management
Contract Implementation, Automation, DC start ups
About Our Client
Our client is a leading 3PL who are going through a fantastic period of growth. A major worldwide player with sites throughout the UK.
We are looking for an operator who has experience in managing projects in Logistics Distribution and supply chain; either from an operational background or as a project manager - Prince2 .
The main focus for this role will be a green-field site start-up and new implementations of Logistics Distribution and supply chain contracts.
You will be responsible for;
- RAID Logs
- Risk management
- Managing project budgets
- Implementing new business
- Leading internal and external project meetings
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project manager - Prince2 candidate will be have a good exposure to warehouse project management gained either in a 3rd Party logistics or in-house logistics environment.
We are looking for a process driven self starter with a Prince 2 qualification (similar qualifications will be considered).
It would also be beneficial to have;
- WMS system implementation experience
- Experience of New build, extensions, mezzanine projects is an advantage
- Automation / systems implemenations
- Prince 2 qualified
- Exposure to Agile, Waterfall and other techniques is advantageous
- MS Project experience
- Visio is an advantage
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong communicator
What's on Offer
Competitive salary; £55,000 - 70,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance