Project Liaise Officer
About Our Client
Large Housing Organisation based in Nottinghamshire. Customer service is at the heart of this role so you will need proven experience or qualifications in this field
- First point of contact for customer information.
- Experience of dealing face-to-face with customers.
- Handling complex and challenging situations.
- Attending meetings, open days and other information events to consult with tenants and leaseholders, you will provide guidance and advice, and follow-up enquiries and problems, escalating when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will already possess general office management skills.
- Knowledge and experience using IT as an analytical and management tool.
- You will be confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages, including the ability to use Word and Excel to produce customer satisfaction reports, statistical reports, to interpret information and to prepare, monitor and control budgets.
- Some experience and knowledge of improving services and performance is also important and we are looking for the successful candidate to be
- Well-organised and able to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Competitive Salary
- Rolling Contract