Project Management Coordinator
Join one of the leading property construction companies
Influence company strategy/policy
About Our Client
You will be joining one of the leading property construction companies within the UK. Reporting into the top brass, your voice will be heard, your ideas listened to and changes will be made.
- Increase the professionalism of project management in order to develop people, processes and behaviours to deliver an increasing number of successful project outcomes.
- Plan and organise top-up training for the project management community - identify skill-development and on board new recruits.
- Deliver solution training to newly-appointed project managers.
- Organise and lead internal shared learning events.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a project manager, project office management or business improvement role.
- Experience working with varied teams within a business.
- Experience in supporting delivery of change initiatives
What's on Offer
A competitive package with broad exposure to the company.
Great development possibilities.