Project Manager (Agency)
Creative design agency role - Are you a PM looking for a new challenge?
Tunbridge Wells based - permanent role
About Our Client
This fantastic creative agency are growing and work with a wide range of clients, not pigeon holing themselves into one sector, with their clients ranging from instantly recognisable brands to SMEs.
As the Project Manager (Agency) you will:
- Work with the Creative Director and the management team to maintain first-class relationships with existing clients
- Make sure that there is regular, clear and timely communication at all times between the agency and its clients (and within the agency itself) about all client work
- Ensure that all incoming and ongoing work has an adequate brief and that the resulting outputs (what the client will get,) are fully understood and agreed by the client and relevant agency colleagues before the work begins
- Work with clients and the wider team to construct detailed timelines for the delivery of each project. These should be broken up into individual tasks and grouped clearly into stages or phases with marked milestones
- Use the agency's project management and job-costing system to plan, track, log, allocate and communicate all projects and quotes for work in the agency
- To act as the focal point for all agency communication about job delivery, making it your business to always have detailed knowledge about ongoing projects, team members workloads, potential scheduling conflicts and to have a thorough understanding of which work needs to be prioritised at any given moment
- To hold regular project meetings to make sure that everyone has a detailed understanding of their workload and deadlines and an appreciation of what other work is happening in the agency
- To liaise regularly with clients through the most appropriate channels to ensure that they are always aware of the status of their projects and that their expectations are sensitively, confidently and, where necessary, firmly managed.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager (Agency) will have the following:
- A track record of managing clients within a creative/marketing/design agency setting
- 4-7 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A track record of working with internal stakeholders at all levels.
What's on Offer
- £32-35,000 per anum
- Based Tunbridge Wells with flexible/home working
- Amazing culture and great team!