Project Manager - Digital Transformation
International Travel involved (Post Covid)
Exciting organisation with a hugely diverse range of clients
About Our Client
This multinational organisation is currently working with c1000 clients in varying industries. They work with the organisations to advise them on digital transformation projects and have particular expertise in things such as Machine Learning, Robotics, Mobility as a Service and others.
With a parent company boasting revenues in excess of $30bn, this organisation can offer exciting career progression via numerous avenues internally and exposure to over 950 subsidiary companies.
As the Project Manager - Digital Transformation Consultant you wil be responsible for:
- Analysis of client operations
- Consulting with end users and helping to identify solutions to business requirements
- Identifying potential business process improvement
- Documenting business processes and procedures
- Undertaking feasibility studies for development incorporating costs and benefits, and presents proposals to clients
- Provides advice and assistance in the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of IT systems and their environments
- Market research of latest technology solutions and communicating its impact to clients, advising upon the potential introduction of such technology
- Building networks with DX solution companies within EMEA CIS region
- Creating proposals, DX roadmap, and KPI/ROI for projects based on client's needs
- Managing own workload and being able to identify when appropriate to escalate issues to management
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Digital Transformation Consultant will need to have the following:
- Understanding of general DX solutions, especially in the areas of data management, data science, and business automation.
- Communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with ability to convey DX matters to all levels of the business and communicate clearly with team members.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Interest in new technology, willing to broaden knowledge of the wider tech industry.
- Motivated and willing to learn in a diverse and dynamic working environment
- Candidate must be geographically flexible for business trips
- Ideally speak a second language
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £80,000 + benefits