- An exciting pre-clinical project management opportunity within a rapidly growing
- Project autonomy
About Our Client
A rapidly growing Biotech, specialising in early-stage drug discovery, based in Cambridge. looking on board an experienced pre-clinical Project manager.
An exciting pre-clinical project management opportunity within a rapidly growing Biotech. You will be joining the business at a pivotal expansion point and will be emersed in cross-functional teams both internally and externally to deliver revolutionary new therapeutics and support critical company decisions.
- Program management and planning.
- Work closely alongside cross-functional team leads and program leads to produce, maintain and deliver program plans, budgets and deliverables
- Ensure that each program is running efficiently and effectively. Including Communication, team alignment, Business partners, and the management of external vendors.
- Produce risk and analysis and risk mitigation strategies to ensure the success of the projects you are overseeing.
Program operational management
- Organise and lead program meetings, ensuring that deliverables are being achieved and the programs are running according to the agreed strategies.
- Lead the programs and facilitate the decision-making process.
- Maintenance of integrated Programme Plans covering all aspects of the drug development process and life cycle
- Maintain communication and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Delivery status reports on programs to key stakeholders. Including reporting on: risk, issues, solutions, actions, and progress.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Antibody discovery, early-stage drug development, and project management
- Proven experience in adhering to and achieving project milestones within time constraints.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and driving them from conception to development.
- Experienced in project finance, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Professional PM qualifications are desired but not a requirement.
What's on Offer
- Project autonomy, the ability to lead projects and be the key decision-maker. You will be responsible for overseeing the success of various projects
- Career development opportunities.
- Working for a friendly organisation that is dedicated to the development and wellbeing of their staff