Project Manager - Housing - Institutional Investor (Essex)
Great opportunity to progress your career at an Institutional Investor
Full Project Delivery exposure within the Housing arena
About Our Client
This For-Profit housing association have been committed to investing over £2billion since 2018 into new affordable housing in England and continue to grow rapidly. Our client is backed by one of the largest real estate investors in the world with £325 billion of assets under management. Committed to delivering high quality affordable housing across England my client plans to grow to over 20,000 housing units overall by 2022.
- Work with the Acquisitions Team to ensure the draft contract documents are in line with our internal process.
- Link between the Acquisitions team and Operations Team to ensure a smooth handover of both rented and shared ownership homes as well as provide expert knowledge on technical aspects of s106 delivery to colleagues in the Acquisitions team.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the projects on site ensuring the Housing Team and Sales Team are kept updated on progress by updating our internal systems and reporting regularly to key stakeholders in the respective client teams.
- Manage & monitor project costs against the agreed purchase price.
- Process stage payments in line with the contract.
The Successful Applicant
- A good understanding of planning documents, including consents and section 106 agreements.
- Relevant and comprehensive s106 delivery experience.
- Experience of working in social housing or a residential development environment. Affordable Housing experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience of managing projects with agreed parameters.
- Track record of delivering excellent service even whilst working under pressure.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive salary, a competitive package, along with the opportunity to play a leading Project Delivery role at an expanding housing operation backed by institutional capital.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh at Michael Page.