Project Manager - Logistics - European & Global
Project Manager - Logistics - European & Global Travel Required
Niche Opportunity to join a high growth wholesale and logistics business
About Our Client
My Client is a Global wholesaler and distributor who are experiencing significant growth and looking for a Warehouse Project Manager who has a specialism in Warehousing based in the logistics distribution and supply chain sector based in Bristol .
The Project Manager - Logistics - European & Global is responsible for the following;
- Lead and support any specific projects outside of the UK business incorporating our UK concepts/processes and policies.
- Manage the carriage budget which is related to Ireland operations.
- Work with the local management team to set budgets in line with timeframes.
- Roll out best practice to all sites outside the UK.
- Work with stakeholders in other sites to achieve KPI`s, resolve issues within the local areas and recommend areas of improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager - Logistics - European & Global would have exposure to the following;
- Project management skills
- Experience in operations management and managing a warehouse is desirable.
- Ability to work cross functionally between sites within Europe and the rest of the world
- Perform through collaboration
- Ambitious and Accountable
- Engaging for Impact
- Leading Effective Change
- Developing Talent
What's on Offer
A Salary of c£40,000 - £60,000 - Company Bonus, PHC, Pension, 25 days + BH