Project Manager (New Build) - East Sussex
Join a rapidly growing Housing Association
Lead on a portfolio of projects
About Our Client
Backed by one of the largest real estate investors in the world with £325 billion of assets under management.
Our client is committed to delivering high quality affordable housing across England with plans to grow to over 20,000 housing units overall by 2022.
- Liaise with the Acquisitions team to understand the pipeline of projects - progress of projects at HoT stage and the delivery dates of units.
- Feed into the acquisitions process when required, providing expert advice on the delivery aspect of new projects.
- Work with the Acquisitions Team to ensure the draft contract documents are in line with internal process.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the projects on site ensuring the Housing Team and Sales Team are kept updated on progress by updating our internal systems and reporting regularly to key stakeholders in the respective client teams.
- Track contract and planning documents required at the completion of each property.
- Manage & monitor project costs against the agreed purchase price.
- Process stage payments in line with the contract.
- Appoint required consultants for new projects, including Employers Agents (EA) and Clerk of Works (COW) in line with our internal process.
- Attend Regular meetings on site with the EA.
- Manage the EA and developer relationships to ensure opportunities for new business are available.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working in social housing or a residential development environment. Affordable Housing experience preferred.
- Commercially driven and aware individual.
- Relevant and comprehensive s106 delivery experience.
- Experience of managing a range of development agreements.
- Extensive experience of Project Management and delivering successful outcomes.
- Experience of managing projects with agreed parameters.
- Track record of delivering excellent service even whilst working under pressure.
- Evidence of line management or coaching/mentoring.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with Contractors /Developers and Employers Agent.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous Bonus.
- Join a highly active and competitive business.
- Genuine scope for growth.