- Successful small business that are looking to grow
- Create products that make a difference to peoples health and wellbeing
About Our Client
We are partnering with an exciting diagnostic start-up based in Wiltshire. Their success has seen them receive huge investment to grow the business. They improve sexual health and wellness through new delivery methods that prioritise clinical integrity and consumer convenience. Their solutions break down screening barriers through discreet patient-tailored individualised digital approaches that complement traditional brick-and-mortar care.
They have the world's fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing.
In addition to the "test and treat", point-of-care (POC), molecular diagnostic platform, they provide a first of its kind, comprehensive digital program that includes evidence-based testing, counselling, treatment, and follow up in order to increase screening and reduce infections.
They are now expanding the platform including COVID-19 testing as well as a broad menu for sexual and women's health.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, they are now looking for a Project Manager to help guide them into a bright future.
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager responsible for partnering with our product development, instrumentation and point-of-care manufacturing groups to lead cross-functional planning and timely/reliable execution of key initiatives. The Project Manager will ensure high quality project planning and execution by facilitating the establishment cross-functional team goals, developing and maintaining integrated project schedules, identifying, tracking, communicating and managing critical path activities and holding team members accountable for functional delivery of plans. The right candidate will assume a variety of roles, including technical project management, expectation management, situational leadership, change management, and schedule management. The Project Manager must balance creativity with structure to execute projects and manage the distribution of tactical responsibilities across a matrixed organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager needs
- Ideally a Bachelor's Degree
- PMP certification preferred.
- 5+ years relevant project management experience, preferably in a technology , health care, Operational R&D setting.
- Relevant experience working in a regulated environment and with Quality Management Systems.
- Demonstrable project management skills, including influencing, communications and tracking skills, and planning and organisation. Prove ability to creatively solve problems
- Demonstrated expertise of project management methodologies, tools and techniques including experience in managing complex cross-functional projects with time critical dependencies across teams and areas.
- Ability to work independently, navigate ambiguity, adapt to change and make rapid, disciplined decisions to enable agile execution on multiple ongoing projects.
- Strong ability to collaborate with individual contributors to define business process issues, analyse operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results.
- Experience in seeing projects through the full life cycle and complete projects with tight deadlines and time constraints.
- Excellent business process analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong motivation & team orientation.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised with attention to detail, execution and follow-through.
What's on Offer
Very good salary and a chance to work with a business making a positive impact on society.