- Exciting strategic offshoring project, working with global business
- Minimum 12 month contract - inside IR35
About Our Client
Global, highly recognised brand.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager for a major Off-shoring/Outsourcing project. Working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders, the Project Manager will be responsible for delivering the successful transfer of work globally to a BPO provider. The Project Manager - Off-shoring/Outsourcing will ensure time line, budget, quality and governance is adhered to, whilst always seeking to minimise disruption to the business.
The The Project Manager - Off-shoring/Outsourcing will:
- Develop and deliver a detailed project plan for the transition of finance processes to the BPO.
- Ensure all risks and issues are addressed on a timely basis and that the project stays on track.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent, accurate and timely communications and status reports.
- Manage allocated workstreams in line with the plan and ensure their deliverables are met.
- Co-ordinate and drive weekly status calls and reporting required for the project.
- Drive dispute resolution and decision-making during transition.
- Interact at a leadership level to drive an effective transition.
- Overseeing operational management during transition and ensure smooth hand over to the BPO.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Project Manager - Off-shoring/Outsourcing, you should have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Project Manager with proven experience of Off-shoring / Outsourcing / Shared Services projects from concept to stabilisation;
- Experience of delivering outsourcing for headcounts of 25 and above;
- Experience of outsourcing / off-shoring Finance / P2P processes, with a focus on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting & Reporting, Procurement;
- Proven stakeholder engagement at all levels;
- Experience of managing risks, issues and reporting;
What's on Offer
Minimum 12 month contract, with expected extension.
Remote working with limited (but some) travel to the East Midlands based HQ.