- Warehouse Project Management
- Contract Implementations , new start ups, extensions, mezzanines
About Our Client
Our client is a 3PL who are going through a fantastic period of growth. A major worldwide player with sites throughout the UK.
We are looking for an operator (Operations manager/ contract manager) who has experience in managing projects in Logistics Distribution and supply chain; either from an operational background or as a project manager - Prince2 .
The main focus for this role will be warehouse project management this can include
- green-field site start-ups
- implementations of Logistics Distribution and supply chain contracts.
- Warehouse extensions
- WMS Implementations
- Warehouse extensions / mezzanines
- Racking layout changes
You will be responsible for;
- Risk management
- Managing project budgets
- Implementing new business
- Leading internal and external project meetings
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project manager - Prince2 candidate will be have a good exposure to warehouse project management gained either in a 3rd Party logistics or in-house logistics environment.
We are looking for a process driven self starter with a Prince 2 qualification (similar qualifications will be considered).
It would also be beneficial to have;
- COntract management experience
- WMS system implementation experience
- Experience of New build, extensions, mezzanine projects is an advantage
- Prince 2 qualified
- MS Project experience
- Visio is an advantage
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong communicator
What's on Offer
Competitive salary; £50,000 - 55,000 + benefits including company car or generous car allowance