- Join a major transformation programme at the start of their journey
- Flexible working and excellent benefits
About Our Client
Leading Leeds based business who a undergoing a major transformation programme and joining the business now means you are right at the start of this exciting journey and you will have the opportunity to shape their delivery, ways of working and tooling for their future teams.
Project Manager required with a background of HR change Programmes / Transformation to join one of Europe's largest Transformation programmes for a leading business in Leeds who are in the process of implementing Workday and ServiceNow.
In this new role, you'll be responsible for the successful delivery of specifically defined HR systems projects (Workday & ServiceNow), managing timescales, scope, stakeholders and resource allocation.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage the project scope as defined by the Tower Lead
- Develop and manage the implementation of plans ensuring on time delivery
- Set and communicate project timescales and milestones
- Ensure the project is delivered on time to the agreed standard and budget
- Collaboratively work with other parts of the programme/project managers to identify and manage dependencies, reporting to stakeholders as required
- Ensure project team are clear on their workload allocation
- Identify and address opportunities to make business improvements
- Responsible for stakeholder management and engagement
- Ensure accurate reporting mechanisms to communicate project status to stakeholders
- Evaluate progress against critical path and escalate any issues with actionable recommendations to the senior project sponsor in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have:
- Strong Project Management skills
- HR systems Projects background.
- Understanding of HR applications & end to end HR processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Preferably a qualification in PM methodology
What's on Offer
In this role you will get to work on one of the biggest transformation programmes in Europe and will receive an excellent salary and benefits package including:
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension up to 7% matched
- Colleague discount,
- free parking and many additional rewards.