Join one of the UK's largest housing association
Client side Project Manager role
About Our Client
Our client is a private equity backed housing developer and investor, committed commercially and one of the most ambitious housing associations in the UK, seeking an exceptional and experienced cradle-to-grave Project Manager to join their South-East team.
- As project manager, you will liaise with Head of Acquisitions to understand and pipeline of projects - progress of projects at HoT stage and the delivery dates units.
- Work with the Head of Acquisitions to ensure the draft contract documents are in line with the internal process.
- Monitoring employers agents, ensuring agreed the agreed quality of standards and design brief is achieved, along with ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the projects on site.
- Delivering excellent service even whilst working under pressure.
The Successful Applicant
An experienced Project Manager very comfortable working on a variety of schemes particularly s.106 schemes and able to hit the ground running working on several projects at a time.
Ideally coming from a HA background, that said, strong candidates from either a Private Development or Consultancy background will also be considered for the role.
Excellent communication skills are key.
Higher education qualification or substantial relevant experience.
What's on Offer
An opportunity work autonomously with the majority of the time spent on-site or home based.
All travel expense paid.
Company laptop and mobile provided along with assistance setting up working space from home.