£400 - £450 per day
Leading Housing Association
Large scale asset swap over
About Our Client
- My client is a leading housing association within the central London area with a large portfolio of assets.
- My client is a member of the G15
- Develop an overall implementation plan for the implementation phase of the project, owning this document and ensuring its progress.
- Working with colleagues across the business to identify and manage resources. This is to ensure the successful upload of incoming data that requires manual entry.
- Working with the Business Systems Analyst team, providing oversight and management of any temporary changes to system processes arising because of the migration.
The Successful Applicant
- An experienced Project Manager with minimum 5 years, preferably with experience in integration planning and delivery in either a stock rationalisation or merger scenario preferably within the housing sector.
- A strong communicator who has a proven ability to work with and a range of stakeholders in the delivery of successful projects.
What's on Offer
- To use past experience of being a Project Manager to be a part of one of the largest stock swaps in housing history.