Large Scale Migration (close to 4000 users)
Beginning of Culture Change, utilising Microsoft Teams
About Our Client
One of London's Royal Boroughs.
We are looking for a project manager to help support the following:
1) Teams Network Optimisation - Work with our network partner Intercity in ---- & internal networks team at ---- to optimise the Teams application on the bi-borough network
2) Teams Conferencing -define and implement an appropriate licensing model for Teams PSTN Conferencing add on
3) Team Headsets Select (involving end-users) and deploy Teams optimised headsets
4) Modernising AV ---- City Hall has recently been refurbished with technology integrated in meeting spaces. Other sites lack modern AV to support effective on-line meetings. A project is required to design and procure standard modern AV and to oversee the first wave of deployment to meeting rooms in ---- Town Hall.
5) Fileshare Many staff still use legacy network drives. We need to enable their smooth transition to Sharepoint or Teams using tools to automate wherever possible taking into account a large number of linked files and reluctance of users to move their data
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent team player with great written and communication skill
- Have excellent experience as a project manager working with Sharepoint, in particular migrating to Sharepoint 365
- Have good experience with Microsoft Teams
What's on Offer
A competitive day rate and an interesting multifaceted project.