- 12 month fixed term role with leading North West housing provider
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest and forward thinking social housing providers in the North West.
To work with senior leaders, colleagues, and the Programme Management Office to design, develop and deliver service transformation projects as part of a new transformation programme. This includes adherence to all aspects of project and programme governance from project initiation through to project closure and evaluation.
- Work with the Programme Office to ensure adherence to all project governance requirements from project initiation to closure and evaluation.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure requirements and project scope reflect the needs of the business.
- Develop, manage, and maintain detailed project plans and produce regular timely progress reports to the project sponsor and the Programme Office.
- Manage project expenditure, resources, time, and deliverables effectively.
- Proactively identify and manage project risks and issues, escalating to the project sponsor and the Programme Office as appropriate.
- Identify project benefits and develop associated benefits realisation plans.
- Produce change impact assessments and associated implementation plans to ensure change is embedded to the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified project management practitioner or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven ability to deliver projects in an agile and adaptive way, to time, quality, and cost.
- Experience of applying change methodology principles to projects to ensure successful and sustained transformational change.
- Ability to work at pace and deliver several priorities simultaneously to achieve set deadlines.
- Experience of identifying and managing risk.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Ability to work with and through people, either indirectly or as part of a team, to deliver collaborative outcomes.
- Experience of identifying business benefits and producing benefits realisation plans.
- Ability to rapidly create and sustain effective working relationships.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
12 month fixed term role
competitive salary and benefits package