Growth and sucession planning
About Our Client
Based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area commutable from Durham, Sunderland, North Tyneside and surrounding areas.
The business work with power utilities business locally and internationally with a great reputation for reliability and innovation.
- The Project Manager will pro-actively manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Maintain clarity on the project scope and deadlines and drive the implementation accordingly
- Plan and manage project resources and schedules
- Manage 3rd party suppliers (software development, hardware supply, panel manufacture)
- The PM has large autonomy and controls project budget, costs and billing
- Manage project scope and change management including risks and contingency plans
- Represent the company's interests
- Manage multiple engineering projects simultaneously at various stages of execution
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
The Successful Applicant
- The successful Project Manager with have a proven track record in managing technical/automation projects having accrued all the successful PM skills you would expect - prioritising, problem solving, communicating, business acumen, budget decisions, customer care, planning, negotiating, team work, under pressure & multiple project pressure decision making etc.
- Relevant PM qualification - e.g. Prince2
- Experience that includes IT/software/computer science is required
- Ability and exp of managing large data sets
What's on Offer
Newcastle upon Tyne based with very small amounts of travel
Interviewing immediately online - conference calls/Skype etc
Immediate start opportunity with home access