Charity experience required
Great London location
About Our Client
This global charity has been around for 2 centuries working across various worldwide initiatives. They have been pioneering, inspiring and leading the way through their use of science.
With a strong reputation for caring for the well-being of their staff, they have always lead the way for a great work environment.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordination and Program Management. The post holder will coordinate and manage the transformation program to ensure it delivers on key milestones, is effectively co-ordinated and keeps to a tight timeline.
- Financial. The post holder has responsibility for ensuring that the project budgets are appropriately spent, recorded, and reported on, both internally and externally. The post holder will support the Advance Finance lead reporting to all relevant stakeholders through the project life.
- Headcount. This project involves reviewing headcount and making reductions / reorganisations where needed. The post holder will support the Advance HR lead through the relevant consultation, reporting and implementation processes through the project life.
- Confidentiality - The post-holder has access to information about resources, budgets and highly confidential corporate & headcount information and is required to treat all such information in strict confidence.
- To project manage the transformation program, co-ordinating internal resources and third parties for the execution of the project
- To ensure appropriate governance guidelines and structure are in place
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation and develop a risk register and monitor, manage and escalate where appropriate
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager needs to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in an appropriate field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in managing relationships with a range of stakeholders with competing needs
- Proven project management experience in a complex organisation - business wide projects
- Project Management Qualification is desirable
- Effective team player, able to support a number of teams and stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities is important
- An ability to use tact and diplomacy and consult with trade unions
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to translate data into a user friendly format
- Financially literate and ability to produce financial data and interpretation
What's on Offer
9 Month FTC
£55000 - £60000 + benefits