Supplier Management, digital, agile, rail
A great opportunity for an all round project manager in London (home based)
About Our Client
A forward thinking medium sized rail organisation based in the heart of London
- Planning and co-ordinating work with matrix work streams at different stages and with multiple suppliers.
- Proactively dealing with changes and ensuring delivery is on track.
- Identifying the risks involved in the project and managing these risks.
- Participating in governance groups and workshops.
- Responsibility for driving expected outcomes, benefits and customer resolution.
- Working to the Project Delivery Framework and ensuring that others do too.
Who will my key contacts be?
- Matrix Project Team Members
- Internal supporting functions (e.g. IT, finance, procurement, legal)
- Third Party Suppliers london plus nation wide
The Successful Applicant
The Successful project manager would have experience in
- Supporting live IT products & services
- digital and agile
- Large-scale supplier management
- An understanding of a technology project life-cycle
- Delivery management
- Complex organisational and stakeholder management
- GDPR and data privacy
Transport and Rail experience is desirable, public or private sector
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for a Project Manager in London at 55K
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays, Christmas shopping leave & Moving House day)
- 75% reduction on UK rail travel (for work and leisure)
- Reduced International rail travel
- Flexible working
- Subsidised Private Medical Care
- 50% gym discount
- Defined benefit Pension Scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Personal Development Days
- IT development