- Amazing feel good organisation
- Lead technical change in the organisation
About Our Client
A major housing association based in north Birmingham.
· Engagement with stakeholders at all levels, to manage and deliver a range of business change projects that include people, processes and technology
· Accountable for producing all mandatory project management documentation, including business cases with cost benefit analysis and modelling
· Coordinate functional, user acceptance and performance testing of all solutions to demonstrate they are fit for purpose before you implement them
· Liaise with suppliers, effectively managing those relationships to ensure timely and cost-effective solutions
· Work closely with project sponsors and perform post project reviews and lessons learnt workshops
The Successful Applicant
What we're looking for:
· A proven track record in delivering business change using waterfall and agile methodologies, working collaboratively with a Scrum Master
· Experience of delivering a variety of projects that cover people, processes and technology.
· Experience of utilising multiple business change tools and techniques when implementing change across an organisation.
· A professional qualification in project management (PMI-ACP, PRINCE2 etc)
· You will be competent and have experience of managing project budgets and tracking value for money
What's on Offer
a salary of up-to £51,000 plus excellent company benefits.