Growing in the digital space
About Our Client
A well established lending company with a strong customer focus.
This role will focus on projects that cover, mobile apps, development, web, digital and business integration's.
- Provide project and change expertise to the business, ensuring appropriate methodologies and governance are applied
- Provide support and guidance to the project team and senior stakeholders on project and change initiatives
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders and business partners
- Proactively monitor, track and review each item of change, ensuring effective timely communication and provision of information throughout the project, change and development life cycle
- Ensure that effective monitoring and controls are maintained throughout the project or change lifetime, ensuring that agreed quality, costs and time constraints are achieved
- Support in the management and handling of problems as they arise ensuring risks and issues are managed appropriately
- Identify potential process improvements within Change Delivery and be proactive in delivering continuous improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in software development environment as a project manager (SDLF)
- Recent experience working in an AGILE SCRUM environment
- Able to use initiative and be proactive about approaching people within the business
- Strong communication and stake holder management skills
- Ability to work independently at home
- Experience working in the Finance industry
What's on Offer
An innovative working environment with a business offering multiple services within finance technology with good salary and benefits. This role is also fully remote with the outlook to have optional office working. For now, there is the option to join meet ups with teams.