- Project Manager - Source to Pay (Finance, Global Corporate)
- Familiarity and experience with Coupa / Ariba or other S2P software needed
About Our Client
This client is a luxury retailer with a global remit.
This role is based in London (Mayfair).
- Provide project management capability for the Source to Pay programme, specifically in the lead up to project launch, deployment and after deployment.
- Chair meetings such as programme kick off's, workshops, reviews and governance bodies.
- Collaborate with the workstream leads to create and execute plans that enable delivery of the programme.
- Prepare supporting material for all internal and external meetings and coordinate all required project related meetings.
- Reports status and key risks to the Programme Leadership team.
- Facilitates project meetings, weekly cross-project meetings, design authority meetings and change control meetings (including preparation).
- Document and distribute meeting minutes related to project, design and steering meetings
- Review the resourcing and capacity plan for the team, working closely with the leads to identify and resolve issues
- Should bring new ideas of how to optimise project management processes for a large transformation programme.
- Support the Programme Director to ensure all business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are in place to support the programme and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements.
- Ensure the programme complies with the necessary internal controls, governance, quality processes sand policies, as well as professional standards
- Liaise between multi-functional teams, particularly IT stakeholders to gather accurate and timely feedback and ensure status reports are up to date.
- Foster communication, collaboration, prioritisation and best practice sharing within the finance community.
- Manage discussions with external service providers to ensure the programme will deliver to time, quality and budget
- Contributes to post implementation reviews to incorporate learning's into future waves and programmes
- Develop templates, processes, and guidelines to drive communication and adoption of S2P
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal clients and colleagues
The Successful Applicant
- A Project Management Professional Certification
- Strong understanding of Procurement and Source to Pay processes
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience managing technology implementations and /or large scale global transformations
- Proven and demonstrable experience in managing at least one successful global business transformation/change programme
- Demonstrable experience in working successfully with third party service providers.
- Excellent presentation skills and be able to prepare communications quickly.
- Be able to complete regular programme reporting using project management tools.
- Good commercial acumen able to understand and appreciate the impact of design decisions on operating models
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity and experience with Coupa / Ariba or other S2P software.
- Some experience of using ERP systems (AX, SAP or others).
- Undergraduate degree +
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position to join a well respected organisation with a global ERP Implementation.