- An opportunity to own the successful delivery of a major company integration.
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business.
About Our Client
A fast growing insurance firm based in Romford. This role will initially be remote working. It will then develop into a hybrid Romford office based/home working model.
The role will include the coordination and completion of department projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring /summarizing progress of project. Prepare reports for executive team regarding status of project and work streams driving the project forward.Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Follow a standard process, as defined by a professional project management organisation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report regularly to management team and necessary stakeholders
- Close the project - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager Essential Knowledge & Skills
* Proven working experience in the FS or Insurance sector
* A relevant degree and a number of years of experience in project management is required
* Excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to manage own workloads and accurately work to tight deadlines
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* PMP / PRINCE II / AGILE certification is a plus
* A problem solver, thinking laterally to present solutions rather than issues, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills * Energetic, enthusiastic and driven, act with pace and proactivity in all aspects of the role, a self-starter that doesn't require hands-on management to perform their role
* Shows a desire to succeed and makes specific changes in work processes to improve performance
What's on Offer
£60-70K basic plus benefits.