- Opportunity to work for a multinational hospitality company
- Be part of a growing team offering flexible working
About Our Client
A multinational hospitality company.
The key responsibilities of the successful Project Manager include:
Responsible for managing BRS UK and related projects, bringing project management approaches, tools and best-practises to their execution and success.The main purpose of this role is to ensure the formal control of projects within BRS UK. To lead projects and define plans, identify and manage risks, schedules and milestones leading to manage execution of the projects and assuring they meet time, budget and requirement/objective measures.In summary they are responsible for:
- Leading projects across BRS UK.
- Ensuring projects and objectives are clearly defined; business case driven.
- Project success; on time, to budget and delivering requirements. Objectives delivery.
- Managing project sponsors, owners and stakeholders
- Ensuring project requirements are clear and understood
- Ensuring budget is defined and available (Project and BAU Run)
- Managing interdependencies, risks, issues and decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Prince 2 Qualification
- Project management background with proven success
- Driven, leads by example, proactive, highly energetic and positive
- Team player, ability to build and manage senior relationships internally and externally
- Extensive Project Management expertise proven within a multi-discipline environments
- Certified in formal methods (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Prince2, PMI)
- Corporate organisation experience and knowledge; working in matrix organisation with global/regional governance
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Project Management discipline, including scheduling, delivery, tracking and reporting
- Project Management analysis and success criteria
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Solid Leadership. Management and Influencing skills.
- Collaborative and inclusive style
- Good IS&T knowledge and experience
- 3rd Party Service Provider Management
- Compliance knowledge and experience
- Agile experience and awareness
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, flexible working and a contract role with the potential to go permanent