- Spear head the Digital growth
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
A leading Insurance provider in the UK.
* Day-to-day management of multiple projects using Contemi & Agile practices.
* Preparation of all project documentation, including; Project Initiation Documents, Project Plans using Microsoft Project, Statement of Works and Solution Outlines.
* Delivering to contractual terms..
* Setting up and chairing steering group meetings (supported by project Checkpoint reports).
* Carrying out project risk assessments, to manage risks and provide mitigations.
* Project estimating and planning, including preparing and agreeing project estimates and plans.
* Controlling the project against the agreed project plan and the terms of reference.
* Ensuring that projects are delivered within the agreed release cycle.
* Ensuring that resourcing is managed throughout the project.
* Ensuring that the scope is managed and change control is raised where necessary.
* Ensuring contractual terms are understood in order to provide project status updates for billing purposes
* Contemi and customer project plans are developed in line with each other.
* Feeding back actuals to the estimators and to the estimating process.
* Delivering projects against agreed plans and to budget.
* Ensuring project quality throughout the project life cycle.
* Project closure, including archiving project information and post-project reviews.
* Reporting project progress against the plan to the steering group, within Contemi and to the customer.
* Coach and mentor team members about project management best practices.
* Advocate as an active participant in internal activities to determine and implement best practices and improve methodologies/the quality of deliverables.
* Liaising with multiple Contemi teams to ensure timely deliverables.
* Hold responsibility for maintaining and developing client-business relationships.
* To be part of the Project Office decision making processes around resource planning, scheduling and problem solving.
The Successful Applicant
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Track record in formal Project Management methodology. * Experience within software development environment. * Experience of working in a project environment, including exposure to project documentation. * Experience of project planning, highly desired; Microsoft Project. * Presentation skills (preparation and delivery). * Energetic, goal-focused; results driven . * Excellent oral and written communication skills. * Shows leadership qualities and team leadership experience.
What's on Offer
A salary of £40,000 plus company benefits