Join a rapidly growing renewable energy business.
Lead multiple projects with full project lifecycle responsibility.
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing renewable energy business based in West London.
The Project Manager will have the follow responsibilities:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously (up to 5, could be on-site at same time) and ensuring delivery to programme and budget.
- Providing project information to contractors to enable them to accurately price works.
- Undertaking financial and technical assessment of contractors proposals.
- Managing projects being procured under design and build contracts - notifications, liaison with Owners Engineer etc.
- Assessing progress of works against programme and manage/instruct contractor accordingly.
- Monitoring Health & Safety compliance.
- Coordinating supply of free issue equipment.
- Coordinating works undertaken by Distribution Network Operators (DNO), Independent Connections Providers (ICP) and Utility Infrastructure Providers (UIP).
- Liaising with landlords, neighbours and interested third parties (e.g. Network Rail).
- Reporting to the Head of Delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable knowledge of managing industrial equipment installation projects to programme and budget.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of design & build projects.
- Able to travel nationwide (UK) to attend meetings at sites, contractors and suppliers.
- Knowledge of managing DNO's and ICP / UIP contractors is desirable.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits