Immediate start. Package includes - salary + car + bonus
About Our Client
Based in the Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland area this role would be commutable for most from Sunderland, Consett, Morpeth and surrounding areas.
A medium sized business, close knit and expanding. With a growing portfolio of renewable energy contracts, experience in this field e.g Ground Source/Air Source Heat Pumps, Solar, etc. would be advantageous.
- Cradle to grave project management - including managing multiple jobs simultaneously
- Estimating. Job/Project quotations
- Promoting the business and services
- Customer facing
- Managing expectations and delivering exceptional level of service to high end clientele
- Ability and willingness to tend to hands on duties when needed would be advantageous
- New build and retro fits
- Project documentation and administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager will:
- Have extensive estimating experience
- Be confident in front of customers
- Possess the ability to sell their own expertise and company services
- Be able to prioritise tasks and work autonomously
Background and experience should include:
- Plumbing and heating - commercial and residential
- Renewable energy (desirable)
- Proven Project Manager working on small and medium sized contracts
- Good IT capabilities
The person must be willing to travel across the North East.
All applications will be considered including engineering qualified, apprenticeships, self employed etc.
What's on Offer
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland based mobile Project Manager vacancy
Starting salary DOE with strong overall package
Immediate start available