- Growing Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, well established manufacturing company in Preston
Provide professional Project Management skills to any project allocated to the role holder from within the UK.
Ensure proper management of allocated projects, including scoping, resource assessment, cost/benefit analysis,
deliverables definition, progress monitoring, and financial control of budget and expenditure within project
boundaries. Provide analytical and problem solving expertise as allocated.- Provide project management for strategic and operational projects as allocated, including planning,
progressing, resource coordination, and management reporting.
- Ensure appropriate consideration of the issues and concerns of other parts of the business affected by
- Provide project coordination of resources and activities related to all allocated projects irrespective of
- Perform tasks within projects to facilitate and progress to plan.
- Proactively identify improvement and cost reduction opportunities within Group activities.
- Facilitate and progress communication with all parts of the business related to operational issues to
ensure all aspects of change are considered.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous project management experience is essential, with a recognised project management
qualification such as Prince2 a distinct advantage.
- An engineering and / or manufacturing background with particular experience in New Product Development/Introductions is
- Good team working skills and the proven ability to positively influence cross functional teams.
- Self-motivation & organisational ability to prioritise activities to effectively optimise personal and
- Worked within a gated process from cradle to grave is desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
What's on Offer
Circa £46,000 plus benefits