- Excellent permanent opportunity in the South West region.
About Our Client
Our client are a leading housing organisation with ambitious plans for further growth and improvement.
- To drive the compliance function within the organisation.
- To instruct approved suppliers to undertake service visits when required, where the organisation holds responsibility for compliance matters.
- Develop processes and procedures to collate compliance data from service providers to maintain records within the organisation and make these records available to those that need them.
- To ensure that works required to maintain compliance is undertaken within appropriate budgets and to ensure that recommendations for improvements are considered and where necessary raised to the appropriate persons and added to the planned maintenance system.
- Hold regular reviews with service providers with an aim of continuous improvement in service delivery. Establish, review and report of KPI's for suppliers.
- Review and agree invoicing for compliance works in line with contract rates.
- Where the organisation does not hold a direct responsibility for compliance functions liaise with those that do (landlords, housing associations, property owners etc.) in order to ensure compliance inspections are undertaken as required and obtain and file documentary evidence to prove it.
- Provide monthly compliance reporting for management.
- To assist in the upkeep and management of the Environments databases.
- To provide data and assistance in the preparation and management of annual maintenance budgets
- To help promote a culture of high standards and continuous improvement.
- To liaise with other members of the Environments team as required.
- To attend meetings as directed by the Asset Manager.
- To help gather evidence and data to assist in the preparation of reports as required by the Asset Manager or the Director of Environments.
- To undertake any related additional duties as reasonably required by the Asset Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering similar roles in the housing sector.
What's on Offer