Property Compliance Officer
New role with a London based Housing Association
Must have property compliance knowledge
About Our Client
The Property Compliance Officer will ensure property safety is maintained to the highest standards and where needed improved through the effective servicing, inspection, repair, maintenance and replacement of the following (not limited) areas:
Fire protection and means of escape including emergency lighting and sprinkler systems.
Lifts, hoists and other lifting equipment.
Stored water safety (Legionella).
Electrical installations including door control systems, CC and Digital TV.
Drainage and sewage treatment.
Renewable energy installations.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the role of Property Compliance Officer:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or 4 in a Building or Construction discipline or an equivalent qualification
- P402 Asbestos surveying (desirable)
- Strong experience managing and procuring building services or maintenance contracts
- Management knowledge of - Asbestos, Gas Safety, Fire Risk Assessments and Water quality
- Budget monitoring and cost control experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Landlords statutory repair, maintenance and H&S responsibilities.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £40,000 - £42,000 + benefits
Role - Property Compliance Officer
Sector - Property and Housing