- Paralegal with Training Contract Potential
- Uncapped career progression
About Our Client
My client is a multi award winning practice of commercial, forward-thinking lawyers with offices in Liverpool and Manchester recruiting for a Property Finance - Paralegal
Their partner-led approach to client service is underpinned by clear, uncomplicated legal advice.
They are a full service Commercial law firm who are market leaders in Asset Finance and Invoice Finance, having won 'Best Receivables Finance Lawyer' at The Business Money Receivables Awards. The team of highly experienced lawyers is able to provide specialist advice on a comprehensive range of Commercial legal issues.
Recognised by The Legal 500 as a top tier law firm for debt recovery, my client has also won the following awards for it's innovative solution driven dispute resolution package:
- 'Best Collaboration Initiative' at the Lawyer Awards
- 'Excellence in Business Development' at the Law Society Excellence Awards
- 'Innovation of the Year' at the British Accountancy Awards
- 'Legal Services Innovation Award' at the prestigious British Legal Awards
- Responsibility for progressing a caseload from start to finish, under supervision and with training from the fee earners.
- Making and receiving calls to clients and third parties involved in the transaction.
- Responding promptly to requests for updates and information from clients, agents, brokers and introducers.
- Preparing banking security documentation for review by the supervising fee earner.
- Preparing and / or reviewing contract packs and raising enquiries based on their contents.
- Ordering pre-contract and pre-completion searches and reviewing the results.
- Drafting and submitting applications to the Land Registry, Companies House and search portals.
- Preparing files for completion, including the preparation of completion statements.
- Generally supporting and assisting a busy team.
- Dealing with files at completion and the post-completion stage.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Property Finance - Paralegal will;
- Proficient use of the Land Registry and Companies House portals.
- At least 6 months' previous experience in property / property finance work.
- Demonstrable experience in working diligently towards client deadlines.
- Excellent organisation, time-management and communication skills.
- A personable and hard-working nature.
- 3 A Levels in C grade or above (or equivalent).
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with training contract potential.