Property Investment Analyst (UK and Europe)
Client-side Asset/fund Management company looking to grow by £2bn in 2 years.
Exposure to full property Life-cycle
About Our Client
My Client is an Pan European Asset/Fund Manager who Invests in multi-sector assets across the UK and Europe. They are looking for a vibrant young analyst to join them on their mission to grow there Portfolio by £2bn by the end of 2019. They are a small team which allows exposure to all areas of there business with excellent opportunities for progression.
- Responsible for all aspects of the investment and business reporting processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that the investment modelling and business reporting is accurate and comprehensive in line with strict time frames.
- Build investment models from scratch so the investment team can accurately assess investment opportunities
- Build detailed cash-flows with various outputs and return measurements.
- Manage KPIs.
- Compile monthly and quarterly Board slides.
- Compile AGM slides.
- Analysing market and investment data.
- Report into Transaction Director.
- Get Firsthand involved with Acquisition and disposal of assets.
- Occasional European Projects.
- Work with Asset management team to obtain best return on current assets.
The Successful Applicant
- IMC/CFA/MRICS desirable.
- Top tier modelling skills.
- Personable and able to work directly with director.
- Retail Experience preferable.
- Demonstrate aspiration for longevity within the industry.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + bonus + Excellent Benefits Package.