Property Litigation Solicitor - regional Nottingham law firm
Opportunity within a regional East Midlands law firm
Firm looking to grow its litigation offering
About Our Client
A regional private practice based in Nottingham.
This is an opportunity for an experienced litigation solicitor to join a Nottingham firm with a particular emphasis on contentious property law matters.
The litigation team is very busy at the moment with a particular influx of real estate disputes stemming from the busyness of their non-contentious property team.
This would be an opportunity for an experienced litigation solicitor to join an established team and work with an existing client base and caseload. The team feels that there is real potential for the property litigation offering to be furthered and expanded if they can recruit a solicitor who would be committed to helping this grow.
What the firm can offer you:
- Opportunity to help drive forward the team's property litigation offering - they will be open to your ideas on business development and marketing/networking
- Working closely with an experienced property team where there will be plenty of crossover of clients
- A good work/life balance - this is a regional firm
- Progression opportunities
- An existing litigation team - you could pick up other contentious matters alongside the senior solicitor in the team whilst helping drive and generate more property litigation work
The Successful Applicant
It's likely that you will have at least 4/5 years' experience in Litigation matters ideally with a focus or interest in property litigation work.
What's on Offer