Property Litigation Solicitor - work/life balance
We are working with a Birmingham law firm
Opportunity for a property litigation solicitor to join a busy team
About Our Client
A small but growing Birmingham private practice.
This is an opportunity to work as part of a national Litigation team within the firm's Birmingham office.
The range of work within the Litigation team is incredibly wide from small businesses through to large multi-million pound companies.
The team advise on a range of commercial disputes but have become increasingly busy in relation to property litigation and see this as the perfect time to bring somebody on board in Birmingham. The flow of work and clients is big and there is no need to come with any form of client following - they are after a strong technical litigator.
The property litigation work is varied from L&T, breach of leases, breach of covenants through to possession work.
The team act for a lot of residential management companies and so anybody with experience of advising this type of client would be of interest to the team.
The firm is not a large international or national practice but is growing and has an innovative approach to the legal market. They see Birmingham as the next big growth area for them
The opportunity for somebody within the firm is:
- Chance to join a small office with big growth plans
- Immediate need to recruit is for a technically strong lawyer but due to growth plans there will be opportunities to progress and potentially lead a team in the mid term
- Work/life balance - the firm has a different approach and is not fixated by chargeable hours/targets
- No need for a client following - the pipeline of work is huge
- Advising on a range of property disputes
- Being part of a national team but having autonomy in Birmingham
The Successful Applicant
It's likely that you will have at least 3 or 4 years' experience in property litigation matters. Some experience within the construction disputes arena would be advantageous too but not essential.
Our client will consider candidates with a range of PQE.
This role could suit somebody who is frustrated with the private practice model and looking to do something different and work for a different type of firm.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, work/life balance and excellent quality clients/work.