Property Litigation Solicitor
Opportunity to join international law firm
Excellent team and package
About Our Client
Our client is well known throughout the legal industry and you will be joining their highly regarded property litigation team.
As a Property Litigation Solicitor you will be dealing with a full range of property litigation matters including:
- all aspects of commercial real estate litigation to include, for example:
- 1954 Act lease renewals (opposed and unopposed).
- Serving notices (contractual and statutory notices, e.g. break notices and 1954 Act notices).
- Dilapidations disputes and settlements.
- Boundary and right of way issues.
- Rent arrears and landlord remedies (including forfeiture, Court proceedings, CRAR etc.)
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Property litigation Solicitor of between 2-5 PQE. Please note that the level of experience identified in this advert is a guide only and does not preclude candidates with more or less PQE from applying.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Great quality work