The opportunity to work for a stable, market leading Housing Association.
A varied role giving the opportunity to expand your Property Management skills.
About Our Client
This is a large, national Housing Association specialising in general needs housing with a strong and ever growing reputation. They operate a high trust, high performance environment. Providing the opportunity to gain external qualifications which they will fund and offering internal training, this Housing Association has proven itself to be among the best in the market at investing in their people. They make everyone feel valued and for this reason have an enviably high staff retention rate. They are currently undergoing some new and exciting changes of which you will be a key part of. You will be based in the East Midlands.
As the Property Manager based in the East Midlands within the Property and Housing sector:
- Within this Housing Association the Property Management Team are at the heart of the organisation, playing a key part in regularly liaising with asset management, maintenance, estates and development to ensure customers are given an outstanding service.
- As the lead Property Manager for your portfolio of developments you will have responsibility for all aspects of service delivery giving an effective and value for money management service.
- You will carry out regular site visits and property inspections in individual customer properties and deal with any matters that may arise.
- You will be accountable for KPIs across your portfolio, working with the Senior Property Manager to ensure targets are met.
- You will be pro-active with customers in relation to property matters and services, taking their feedback into account and then ensuring correct consultation takes place in relation to accounts and expenditure, including S20 works and contracts.
- You will produce specifications of works.
- You will be responsible for financial control and monitoring of your portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Property Manager role in Property and Housing you will:
- Have relevant residential property management experience.
- Have knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Landlord & Tenant Act, RICS Code.
- Have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
- Have working knowledge of building management and repair projects.
- Need to have a flexible approach to travel and working hours to accommodate customer meetings and out of hours rota.
- Hold strong experience of budget management, financial control and delivering cost efficiency.
- As a Housing Association they have a strong profit for purpose agenda, therefore you will need commercial acumen and negotiation experience so profit can be reinvested to provide a better service and help more vulnerable people.
What's on Offer
A competitive market leading Property and Housing salary coupled with an organisation incentive scheme. Up to 27 days holiday, defined contributions pension scheme, Life Assurance, fully funded private medical insurance, flexible working, support for professional qualifications, professional subscriptions fees paid, sick pay up to 6 months full pay / 6 months half pay.