- Join one of the most successful & historical Housing Associations
- Fantastic opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and most established Housing Associations in the country looking to add a talented Property Manager to lead on its flagship development located in London.
- Implement and deliver an excellent residential block management service for key.
- Lead on-site management team, embedding the highest levels of customer service.
- Ensure regular inspections of communal areas, retained spaces and public realm so they are maintained.
- Ensure building maintenance systems are actively monitored and any alerts are promptly acted upon.
- Supervise and manage contracted services, such as cleaning, grounds maintenance, security services.
- Ensure reactive repairs, asset compliance and planned maintenance are delivered to an excellent standard.
- Work with Finance teams to prepare service charge estimates and year-end accounts, managing services within budget.
- Oversee major work projects in conjunction with other teams, and to lead on any necessary Section 20 consultation.
The Successful Applicant
IRMP, RICS accreditation or IWFM Level 4 / CIH Level 3 (desireble but not essential)
Experience of successfully managing large/complex multi-tenure developments, providing a day-to-day property management service.
- Experience of providing high levels of Customer Service and meeting a wide range of customer's expectations.
- A working knowledge of relevant legislation (i.e. S18-30 Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, Commonhold & Leasehold Reform Act 2002), RICS and ARMA guidelines, regulations and procedures.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply contractual and lease provisions.
- Experience and responsibility of health and safety compliance.
- Recruiting, managing and developing staff in a customer service environment.
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication.
What's on Offer
- Generous salary
- Agile working
- Excellent benefits, pension contribution & annual leave.