- Excellent Opportunity with a leading UK Housing Group
- Progression opportunities and Excellent Benefits
About Our Client
The Private Rent arm of a leading Developer and Housing Group, based in Central London.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Being a dedicated one point of contact for your customers
- Delivering operational performance against targets and KPI's
- Delivering an excellent service on budget
- Ordering and managing repairs and maintenance
- Carrying our property and estate inspections
- Managing tenancy issues
- Arrears management and reporting
- Compliance - legislative, industry and H&S
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, successful candidates will have:
- Property Management Experience
- Understanding of Section 20 Consultation process
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A passion for Customer Service
- A proactive approach, with the ability to work remotely when required
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive starting salary of £27,000 - £33,000. The successful candidates will receive a varied benefits package including:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations.
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more.
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan - repayments are spread over time and are taken directly from your salary
- Cycle to work scheme - to encourage employees to cycle to work and reduce their CO2 emissions, now including electric bikes.